TENDER NOTICE: ‘Supply & Delivery of Outsourced Transport services”
Re-tendering: Reference: RSL/BE/02/06/2023
The Revenue Services Lesotho invites interested and qualified suppliers/ companies to submit proposals for “Supply & Delivery of Outsourced Transport services” to provide vehicles to transport RSL staff at the borders for different shifts and support border operations. The current contracts are coming to an end and so this is the opportunity to go back to the market and source this service in line with the RSL policies. The bidders must be ready to deliver the work upon the award of the tender. All potential Bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates, company registration licences, copy of shareholding certificates, and the most recent annual financial statements for RSL to access the financial strength and capability of the bidder to carry out the assignment. Bids without these required minimum documents shall be disqualified.
The detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) document indicating all requirements and specifications shall, upon request, be sent through email from the 05 June 2023 @ 10:00 am. Interested entities shall contact Supply Chain Management office through the email stated below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of M500.00.
- The price quoted in the Bids must be in Maloti/Rand and must include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 07 July 2023 and they shall be opened same day at 12:30 hours.
- Tenders received later than the above-mentioned deadline shall not be accepted.
- Non- electronic tenders shall not be accepted; and
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to or this shall lead to disqualification.
- Important indicative dates:
|Issue RFP||05 June 2023|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||29 June 2023 @17:00 hrs|
|Pre- bid meeting||29 June 2023 @ 11:00 hrs|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||03 July 2023|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP electronic||07 July 2023 @ 12:00 noon|
|Public opening of the bids (virtual)||07 July 2023 @ 12:30pm|
All tenders/ queries must be addressed to: The Secretary – Tender Adjudication Committee Revenue Services Lesotho at this e-mail address: email@example.com