LEADER IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Post Title : SYP@ 10 Documentation Consultancy
Contract type : Professional Services
Duration : 1 Month
Duty station : UNFPA country office, Maseru
UNFPA Lesotho Country Office is seeking the services of a company to document the best practices of the
SYP programme. The company will use photos and videos to capture and edit high-quality human-interest
stories, stakeholder interviews and messages of support from government counterparts.
Scope of work :
The company will:
• Take digital content – photos and videos – of best practices from the SYP initiatives in selected
districts in Maseru, Thaba-Tseka, Quthing and Butha-Buthe districts.
• Visit project sites and focus on project beneficiaries as follows;
o For photos: horizontal and vertical photos of same subjects; dramatic angles; close-up, midrange and
wide-angle shots. The photographs should be action-oriented and be usable for diverse audiences with
o For videos: footage and final edited videos comprising of documentation of interventions; interviews with
beneficiaries, partners and UNFPA staff; in-depth features of some youth their support networks (peers,
mentors, families, community leaders) as well as testimonials from implementing partners for the human
• 20 x High resolution jpeg (300 dpi at 2610 x 3900 pixels) photos related to UNFPA SYPs areas of work.
• Each photo should have its metadata with detailed captions, copyrights, and other relevant
• Each photo should be edited in high definition.
• Provide both high resolution and low resolution photos.
• Caption information should include: full names; location; and brief description of project activity.
A total of 3 high quality videos with closed caption subtitles in English, voice overs and data graphics. These
• VIDEO 1: 3×3-minute video featuring interviews with UNFPA staff, government partners,
• VIDEO 2: 3×3-minute video featuring adolescent and youth human interest stories.
• VIDEO 3: 90 second video for social media, summarizing the SYP programme in Lesotho – combining
footage and photos from videos 1 and 2 and graphics on text
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested companies should submit their applications through Lesotho.email@example.com on or
before Friday the 30th June 2023.
Fpr more information: UNFPA website: lesotho.unfpa.org/vacancies and Facebook: UNFPA LS
Only shortlisted companies will be contacted.